We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the Press Play employees, while also working with Managers on reciprocating the needs of employees. Press Play leadership will rely on the Assistant Manager to relay company requirements, training and core values.
- Supervise Teams/Employees
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Follow and complete directives from General Managers
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, gaming or other related fields
- Must be flexible and able to adjust schedules
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities